Toft Simonsen - 2004 - Renée Toft Simonsen
dag i haven" danish DR1 tv-report, aired at 6. May 2004
|Many thanks to Karin!
Some links with nice pics regarding to this report from danish DR1:
Renées small biography
DR 1 text-report
Renées gardening tips:
- If you have kids, there should be something to taste all the way around the garden.
- And there should be animals children can take care of themselves and take responsibility for (almost).
- The childrens garden should have sun, wind and really good soil so they can succeed.
- Collect some stones, pebbles or similar to hang on the fruit trees, so the branches are shaped downwards.
- Poppies - there should be poppies in all nuances - they are easy to sow and they produces lots of seeds.
- Take seeds from hollyhocks wherever you go . It is fun finding your own seeds.
- Have pots of the flowers you like the most - where you sit and not in the opposite end of the garden.
Special thanks to my friend Tina!